All food served at The Waterfront is locally sourced and freshly cooked to order. Daily specials feature fresh fish from the market.
Pictured is our signature dish: Haddock battered in our own Marina Bitter, and served in newspaper just like the good old days with Home-made Chips & Mushy Peas.
Click Main Menu for sample menu (PDF)
Served 12noon–10.00pm daily
2 for 1 pizzas are available Sunday – Friday 4pm – 7pm
With three roasts every week, hand-carved from the joint to order, together with other favourites from our Restaurant Menu, Sunday Lunch at The Waterfront is always a popular family occasion.
Pictured: Roast Rib of Beef served with Home-made Yorkshire Pudding, Roast & Creamed Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables
Click Sunday Lunch for sample menu (PDF)
All desserts are home-made and change on a regular basis.
Click Desserts for sample menu (PDF)
Served 12.00 noon until 5.00 pm
All bread supplied to The Waterfront by Hindley’s Bakery of Lichfield
Click Sandwiches for menu (PDF)
- Old Favourites & Classic Cocktails from £5.95
- COCKTAIL OF THE MONTH!
- TWO for ONE COCKTAILS! Monday-Friday between 4.00 pm and 7.00 pm.
- Fine Wines from around the world selected exclusively for The Waterfront
- Twenty different Wines & Champagne served by the glass
- Seven Real Ales
- Marston’s Pedigree and St Austell’s Tribute are always available plus five Guest Beers
- Cask Marque accredited & featured in Good Beer Guide
- A selection of fine blended and single malt whiskies