We are now in tier 3 so please check all retailers websites for more details on opening times
BARTON MARINA TOILETS ARE OPEN AT THE END OF THE PROMENADE
THE WATERFRONT PUB – please check details on www.waterfrontbarton.co.uk
Opening times -Monday – Friday 10am-10pm ( in line with Gov Guidelines)
Saturday and Sunday 10am-10pm
Food Serving times -Monday – Saturday 12noon-9pm -Sunday 12noon-8pm
Bookings will be taken by phone on 01283 711500
or online booking page – www.waterfrontbarton.co.uk
Please keep ‘buying local’, and supporting our fantastic shops on site and we will continue to post on social media to keep you updated on news and future events
The Waterfront – see www.waterfrontbarton.co.uk for information on reopening
Barton Marina Cafe reopening Information.
Closed under Government guidelines and restrictions
Cafe opening times are 8.30am – 3.00pm Monday – Sunday
To keep you and our staff safe we have put new processes and rules in place to stick to government guidelines.
The staff continually deep clean to make sure we keep our customers safe.
The staff will be wearing visors / masks and gloves. We have sanitisers at key points and in the kitchen as well as encouraging washing of hands at all times.
Arriving at the cafe
- Please join the ‘socially distanced queue’ outside the front of the Café while we find your booking (or try to find you a table if you do not have a booking).
Once you are seated
- We will not be offering service at the counter the staff behind the counter will be busy cooking /pouring drinks to be delivered directly to your table
- To allow our cooks to socially distance in our kitchen area– we have reduced the menu when we open
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow anyone in the que outside to ‘dive into the marquee’ to take cover as we have to keep our staff safe and consider social distancing
- We would like wherever possible – contactless is used to keep you and our staff as safe as possible
- We ask that once you are seated that you remain at the table unless you need to use the toilets or you are leaving the café.
- Both our food and drink menus will be one use menus, once you have used a menu, they will be destroyed after use to limit cross contamination between customers
Toilets and Cleaning
- When using our toilets, which can be accessed from the rear of the café please respect each other and keep socially distanced
- Our toilets will be checked and cleaned at regular points throughout the day
- Extra cleaning will be carried out several times during the day – focusing on door handles, touch points and handrails
- We ask that all customers follow the signs on the floor or as directed as this allows a free flow of customers out of the café.
- Our management team have completed Covid specific training for hospitality and training has been completed with all of our staff (while socially distanced) to cover how we will keep both staff and customers safe while you enjoy the Marina Café.
New updated – updated Covid information